Saona Island Tour
Saona Island is the largest island of the largest of the Dominican Republic located off the coast of the province of La Altagracia. It is part of the Cotubanama National Park (former National Park East). The island is also a great tourist attraction for its beautiful beaches and natural beauties.
Arriving at Saona Island, you will meet the entertainment staff with a welcome cocktail, then enjoy free time to choose one of the many options offered by the tour such as swimming in calm waters, snorkeling, playing volleyball, reading a book or a walk on the beach. You can enjoy a delicious typical Dominican lunch and an open bar with national drinks.
Then you will return to the coast of Bayahibe in a speedboat in the direction of the natural pool of transparent waters in the middle of the sea, with a spectacular shallow area where the famous star of the Caribbean Sea inhabits and enjoys a typical Dominican rum.
Know before you go
• Comfortable clothing
• Mosquito repellent
• It is suggested that pregnant women cannot perform this activity
– A minivan or minibus will pick you up at your resort or hotel and transport you to a larger bus that will take you to the jump off point for Saona island on the Bayahibe town beach.
– Depending on your group you will sail to Saona island on a catamaran and return on a speed boat or go on the speed boat and sail back on the catamaran.
– You need to present a paper voucher for this excursion.
– The described order of activities may change based on weather, group size, holidays, etc.