Punta Cana Buggy Adventure
- Interact with and feed the squirrel monkeys of the Dominican Republic
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Eastern mountains and local villages
- See a typical island home and learn about the coffee and cacao production
- Taste fresh and organic fruits and coffee
- Purchase local produce and monkey souvenirs at the Monkey Land gift store
Head off road to explore Punta Cana on board a single or double 4×4 buggy.
Take the wheel and drive along an exclusive route through spectacular Dominican scenery, stopping to enjoy Playa Blanca Beach.
On this 3-hour adventure you’ll visit the most beautiful ecological reserve in the Caribbean, known as Indigenous Eyes, where you can stop for a swim in crystal-clear lagoon waters.
Take in the stunning views of native plant life as you travel along the roads of this impressive private property.